Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I.Q quiz

Here's a quiz I made up to see what you are: The eater, the cook, or the hungry. ;)

Which do you like more:
A. Eating
B. Cooking
c. Watching people cook

After dinner, do you:
A. Eat dessert
B. Help clean up
C. Use the computer or watch TV

When you're hungry, do you:
A. Eat some Crackers or a light snack
B. Make yourself a meal
C. Ask someone to get you something to eat

Someone asks you what you want for dinner. Do you say:
A. Eating it is all that counts
B. A recipe you found and want to make
C. Fast food

At what speed do you eat:
A. Fast; I'm hungry!
B. Slow; savor the good taste
C. Sorta in the middle; there's no rush but I don't want to be the last one from the table

If you scored mostly A's, You're definitely an eater.
If you scored mostly B's, then you're a cook. You like the fun and art in it and enjoy doing it, and you're helpful around the house.
If you scored mostly C's, you don't especially care for food or cooking, except that food's good.

Enjoy!
Lucie-

3 comments:

Lucia said...

PS: Please comment your results!!!!
Lucie

Annie said...

I think I got mostly b's and c's.

Annie :) oh by the way go to my blog, because I updated it. Sorry I spelled birthday wrong on my post.

Monkeybaby14 said...

i am mostly "B"s! lol

-sarah*