Friday, January 18, 2008

Rereading a classic

I love rereading classic books. They never get old, and every time you read them, they find a new meaning in your life. Currently I'm rereading Little Women, but instead of starting at the beginning, I went to a part I especially liked (though I love all the book, there are just some parts where you feel warm and fuzzy when you read them, like in any good book,) and I just started reading from there on. It's really fun, and it's good to do when your reading another book at the same time, because the stories don't conflict as much since you already know what's happening in one. And you can drop the classic whenever, and come back to it later, because it's merely for pleasure. I usually rotate from book to book on a daily basis, because then I get a little of each and I feel happy.
This is just one of the many joys of a bookworm.

2 comments:

PTChick said...

I'm a bookworm too, but for me that would get confusing. I'm glad that you are talented to do that kind of reading.

Monkeybaby14 said...

i mean yah, some classic books are good. but not all of them. (like the classic books they make u read in school) now those books of classic are fun to read! lol. but Little Woman is an awesome book! i also like the movie!!! :] remember when we gave you a Little Woman book???