Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!

You Should Be a Poet

You have a way with words... and a talent for drawing the pure emotions out of experiences.
Your poetry has the potential to make people laugh and cry at the same time. You just need to write it!

I think it suits me. Don't you?

The seasons By Lucie J.

Spring means flowers popping out,
children shouting that the snow is gone,
Spring means butterflys all about,
and the first smell of mowed lawn.
Summer means swimming pools,
and happy children having fun,
of ice cream, bikes, and no school,
fourth of July firworks and lots of sun.
Autumn means colors,
orange, yellow, red,
and of fall leaves to jump in,
until you go to bed.
Winter means lots of snow and sleet,
fun to play in, and great for sleds,
it means snowmen and footprints of little feet.
Autumns my favorite time though you might think,
that Winters nice,
cuz of the snow and ice,
and Summers pretty,
because of heat and humidity,
that Spring is quite lovely,
because of all the beauty.
But I love Fall,
best of all.
_____
Thats one of my poems. Like it?
Lucie-

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yes.

Annie